Floom is a MooTools plugin that can present images and photo captions pretty nice just auto-slides images. It displays them with a blind-effect and a chic loader that shows when the next image will be shown.
Floom is a lightweight just only 4kb compressed with very few features which is sometimes "what is needed".
SETTING IT UP
There are two ways of setting Floom up. One is the object way, where you specify the image url and the caption using the key-value notation.
The second one is by simply passing a element collection, ie.
$$('#blinds img'), where the passed element has to be the actual image collection. In this scenario the caption is the elements title attribute.
All options have default values assigned, hence are optional.
- prefix: (str) class prefix for dynamically created elements. Defaults tofloom
- amount: (int) amount of blinds. Defaults to 24
- animation: (int) animation duration for each blind (slice). Defaults to 70
- interval: (int) the interval between slide change. Defaults to 8000
- axis: (str) either horizontal or vertical. Defaults to vertical
- progressbar: (bool) show the progress bar. Defaults to true
- captions: (bool) show the captions. Defaults to true
- captionsFxIn: (obj) extend morph-in
- captionsFxOut: (obj) extend morph-out
- slidesBase: (str) the directory where to look for images/slides
- sliceFxIn: (obj) extend morph-in
- onSlideChange: fires on slide change
- onPreload: fires on slides preload (once, on script initialization)
- onFirst: fires when at the first slide
- onLast: fires when at the last slide
Ta cansado de baixar templates??? Aproveite a promoção e compre coletânea Template Monster com 8 DVD´s + Coletânea Joomla + Template Box Por apenas R$129,90